MARA is offering exciting volunteering opportunities. It would be impossible for the few persons involved in MARA to carry out the complete digitization and cataloging of every resource brought to our attention. MARA is in great need of competent volunteers from every country and city.
The volunteering work could be divided into two main parts, digitization of items and the cataloging of these items.
If you have the technical equipment required (i.e. computer and scanner), live in a location close to an Assyrian community and have the desire to contribute to MARA, please contact us immediately at email@example.com.
This is a relatively demanding task requiring language skills and interest in reading literature. Volunteers with mastery over one or more languages, i.e. Eastern and/or Western Assyrian; Armenian, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Syriac and Turkish, are invited to volunteer with MARA. The language used for cataloging is English. Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are very happy to announce that:
- David G. Malick of Saginaw, MI, USA
- Dikran Ego of Stockholm, Sweden
- George Donabed of Milton, MA, USA
- Hanibal Romanos of Stockholm, Sweden
- Mikael Isik of Gothenburg, Sweden
- Ninos Ego of Augsburg, Germany
- Ramazan Turgut of the Netherlands
- Sanharib Grigo of Gütersloh, Germany
- Sanherib Demir of Augsburg, Germany
- Stepan Agassiev of St Petersburg, Russia
- Tomas Beth-Avdalla of Gothenburg, Sweden
- Yosip Bet Yosip of Turlock, CA, USA
are volunteers for MARA and their continuous dedicated work and contributions is very much appreciated.
Join our growing global family of volunteers today.